Friday, February 22, 2013

Finished book!

So my first official post is about books!  Yesterday I finished the 3rd in a series!  I bought it the day it came out.  It was the 3rd in the Chemical Garden series, Sever.

It's by Lauren DeStefeno.  The 1st book is called Wither and the second Fever.  I just can't explain all the feelings this book made me have.  It was just absolutely amazing.  Without giving too much away, the series follows the main character, who is a a girl named Rhine, who is taken from her Manhattan home, under the guise of a false experiment, and her twin brother and is then sold to be a bride along with two other girls.  In this "post apocalyptic" society genes have been manipulated to have a "first generation" was perfect and cured of all sickness and disease however they're children die, for females, at the age of 20, and males, the age of 25.  It's such an amazing series I'm just sad it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment