Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Nail Polish Remover!

So today I went to Sephora today and bought this nail polish remover


I had been playing with this for a while in the store.  I like the idea I could not only take off my polish with no mess and cotton balls but that I could take off just one finger without messing up the others (which I do all the time :( )  So I bought it and tried it out and this is the result.
The top finger is one that I used with the new remover and the second is one where I took it off with regular acetone and a cotton ball.  I'm not sure how great it is on this picture, but the cotton ball and acetone nail completely dried out the skin and left it white, where as the new remover has a moisturizing agent that doesn't leave behind dry skin.  So far I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment