Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 19 Nail Challenge: Galaxies

Hi everyone!  Sorry I haven't been posting it has been pretty busy.  I have been working and yesterday I spent the whole day reading a very special book (post on that soon!)  I have 4 challenge days worth of material in the back log.  So much for keeping up and finishing on time.  Anyway, I did this mani a quite few days ago and I really like it.




I used two different purples for my hands because I couldn't decide which I liked better.

On the left hand (top) I used O.P.I. "Black Onyx" China Glaze's "Man Hunt"(Blue), "Creative Fantasy" (Purple) and Sinful Color's "Snow Me White"  On the right hand (bottom) I used O.P.I. "Black Onyx" China Glaze's "Man Hunt" Julep's  "Anne"(purple) and Sinful Color's "Snow Me White"  For the top coat of Glitter I used China Glaze Fairy Dust"  I like them both but I think I like the lighter purple because it creates more dynamic.  I should have perhaps used a lighter blue because this one blends in a bit too much for my tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment