Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 21 Nail Challenge: Inspired By a Color

This is going to be the hardest week for polish.  I need to get my inspiration flowing.  I really loved the Water Marbling from the day before so I decided to try it again only this time with a varient of colors.  I was inspired by my favorite colors, pink and blue.  My nails just happened to turn out like baby shower nails.



I forgot to tape up my hand for a couple of the nails.  Oh well lesson learned.  For the pinks I used Orly's "kiss the bride" China Glaze's "Dance Baby" Julep's "Eva" and O.P.I.'s "Kiss Me on my Tulips"  For my blues I used China Glaze's "Frostbite"  Julep's "Annie" and "Melanie" And my only and first Butter London "Scouse" I loved doing these the blue hand gave me a lot of problems.  The polish seemed to dry so much faster than the pinks and so when I tried to make designes I would take away whole colors, but I love how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment