Monday, March 4, 2013

Day Nine: Rainbow nails

Here are some rainbow nails!!


I don't know why I couldn't get my thumb in focus....

I do not know what happened to this hand but I feel the need to show.  I let this dry for a good 30 minutes before even putting my hand anywhere near my jacket while I was reading and my thumb and more importantly index finger happened... What the f**k?

Anyways the colors I used starting from thumb were O.P.I. Vodka and Caviar, O.P.I. He's My Boo, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, Julep Annie, and Julep Anne.  Lately a lot of people have been talking about nails looking like chalk if you put on a matte top coat, so I decided to try and besides the "who knows" smudges I quite like the result.  Sorry for the extra special bad clean up job I was rushed and had to get to work and I did the actual painting at Starbucks so I didn't have a bottle of acetone with me at the time.  Also my cuticles are starting to get really bad so I apologize in advance for the state of those in my next few days of pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment