Friday, March 1, 2013

Day seven Challenge Nails: Black and white

So at first I had no idea what I was gonna do for black and white nails and I thought they would be really boring, but then I started flipping through my roommate's nail art magazine and saw nails that looked liked they had writing on them and I remembered over the summer when I did a newspaper mani. So this was this time.



I used Sinful Colors' Snow Me White... and the Greensboro yellow pages.  I realized I didn't have a newspaper and we just had these lying around and the yellow pages are like a newspaper... right?  I thought it was an interesting take on black and white and didn't have to use but one polish color but did have to find b&w pages in the yellow pages... more difficult than I thought.  They are[t kidding about yellow pages.  Anyway I really like it.  I'm pleased on how it turned out.  I'm kind of sad I have to take it off, but oh well.  Tomorrow metallics.


No comments:

Post a Comment