Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day ten nail challenge: Gradient nails


So these are my first ever gradient nails... I used a sponge method I found a tutorial for on youtube... yeah... I think the white underneath over powers the colors especially the purple that I used... so... I wore them for all of 10 minutes.  Maybe.  Anyway, the colors I used were Sinful Color's Snow Me White and from O.P.I.'s Euro Centrale collection, the pink "Suzi's Hungary Again", Blue "Can't Find My  Czechbook", Purple that you can't really see "You're Such a Budapest", and for the glitter accents (on the most messed up nails, of course) "Polka.com"  One problem I had when I started this mani was that tiny bits of the sponge came off on my nail, which I then couldn't pick off because it would smudge everything else.  I might try these again later, perhaps with darker/more jewel tone colors and or the same colors with no base coat.  That's all for now.  Ta.


No comments:

Post a Comment