Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day eight Challenge: Metallics



So today was metallics.  I only did one hand because I was really not felling metallics today and I could tell when I took off the newsprint nails that I needed to use my Julep oxygen nail treatment.  These two colors that I used were both China Glaze's duo chrome.  The purple one is No plain Jane and the green is Unpredictable.  Supposedly when you move your hand in the light the purple flashes to a tannish/gold color and the green turns either blue or gold.  I really don't like how these apply they are super super thin so it take many coats to just get them opaque and even when the base is opaque I have a super hard time getting my tips opaque.  I might get rid of these soon because as pretty as they are in the bottle I hardly wear them and they take forever to apply and work with.



No comments:

Post a Comment